- The SCEDC Waveform Archive now in AWS Cloud
- Seismogram Transfer Program (STP) - SCEDC's own program for retrieving waveforms and parametric data from the SCEDC archive
- NetDC an IRIS product
- Scanned Images of Paper Seismograms 1963-1992 - 12,223 scanned images of pre-digital analog recordings of major earthquakes recorded in Southern California between 1963 and 1992.
Waveform Web Services
- Web STP is a web service version of STP, which allows users to retrieve continuous or triggered waveform data in various formats, as well as download phase data for events in the SCEDC earthquake catalog. Users can either use the form or call the service programmatically via curl or wget.
- FDSN Waveform Web Service allows users to retrieve continuous waveform data in miniSEED format. This service follows FDSN Web Service specifications (fdsnws-dataselect). Users can either use the form or call the service programmatically via curl or wget.