The Southern California Earthquake Data Center (SCEDC) is the archive of the Caltech/USGS Southern California Seismic Network (SCSN). It is funded by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) and the Southern California Earthquake Center (SCEC). Its primary mission is to distribute data recorded or processed by the SCSN, a component of the California Integrated Seismic Network (CISN).
- W Phase Catalog (2000-2021) Available
- Employment Opportunities: Caltech GPS Postdoctoral Positions
- How AWS contributes to an earthquake safety system for the US West Coast
- Community Stress Drop Validation Study using the 2019 Ridgecrest Earthquake Sequence
- COMING Dec 14th - NEW WEBSITE LOOK!
- Participate in the Great ShakeOut
- LA Basin Accelerometer Data for Ridgecrest Sequence Available.
- Cahuilla Swarm Catalog (2016-2019) Available
- SCEDC distributing FDSN StationXML v1.1 starting April 28, 2020
- Ridgecrest Portable Deployment Waveforms Available